Thursday Thoughts

It's Thursday and that means it's time for one of my favorite posts of the week--a brain dump of all the random thoughts rattling around in my brain, mixed with some confessions!

~My biggest thought today is to thank all of you for your well wishes on Tuesday! It was so nice to read them before my procedure, and then afterwards. Everything went really well and I'm feeling back to myself today. Keep us (and our growing embryos) in your thoughts and prayers for a few days more if you have room!

~I can't watch The Goldbergs anymore because the youngest brother's voice drives me absolutely insane. Does he actually talk like that or is it for the show? Either way, it's like nails on a chalkboard to me.
{via}
~Watching the after show of Bachelor in Paradise, I finally figured out one way that Caila isn't perfect.
Those nails, girl! Oh my gosh it looks like a blind person did them!
I'll still take her hair though :)

~Speaking of reality tv, Kelly on RHOC is a nut job. I really think she is unbalanced and/or has some kind of MAJOR emotional thing going on. And she drinks too much. She and her husband have quite the past, too.
{via}
~I cry after anesthesia. It happened when I was 16, and it happened on Tuesday. I have no idea why but apparently I'm not the only one since my nurse said she calls them "anesthesia tears" lol

~I love the USA Gymnastics team girls. They are just so darn adorable! In general, and also did you see their reaction when Zac Efron surprised them?? (Check this out) These girls just seem so down to Earth and I just adore them.
{via}
That's it! A quick one for this Thursday!

19 comments:

  1. Yes, Kelly from RHOC is crazy and has some major problems!!! I was so shocked when she went psycho at Meghan's dinner party Tamara threw for her. I was glad Heather let her know her behavior was unacceptable! And I'm glad to know there's a name for crying after anesthesia! I do the same thing too! I always tell people afterward that I wasn't in pain, but I just cry and have no control over it haha!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad everything went well on Tuesday! I loved watching Zac Efron surprise the gymnasts. Their reactions were adorable - reminds you how young they are, which makes their abilities even more amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that we both wrote about Kelly today. Ha! I mean, of course we did. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly is so mean and scary! That article you posted doesn't surprise me at all! She keeps revealing such weird stuff about their marriage on the show!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Kelly is wack! She annoys me so much haha. So glad you're feeling great today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also look at this.. ummmm?!?: http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/kelly-dodd-restraining-order-violence-harassment-rhoc/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Final Five. Loved watching laurie watch Simone's floor routine and doing parts of it. They are just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to get all caught up on RHOC and BIP - two of my guilty pleasures! - but that just totally made me laugh out loud about Caila's nails, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad the procedure went well! Sending lots of good thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kelly of RHOC is beyond crazy. I definitely don't want her or Vicki back next season!! Love the USA Olympics gals! Also, continued prayers for your embryos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, I'm tripping out over Caila's nails. I didn't even notice them until you posted this, and they sho' do look awful!! It's like she all of a sudden realized on the ride there that she had forgotten to get them done so she just painted them in the car. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Still praying for you, but I'm glad that you're starting to feel better! OMG Kelly is so crazy! I'm still surprised that Tamra didn't say something to her after she blew up at her like that! It's definitely shaping up to be an interesting season!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am cracking up. Caleb and I LOVE The Goldbergs, but I have the same thoughts on the youngest ones voice. He's adorable, but as the season goes on it gets deeper, lol!! Hope you have a great day, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the Goldbergs but I agree! What is UP?! At first, I was like...Oh ok, his voice is changing...but it's been a year...

    ReplyDelete
  15. So glad the retrieval went tell, that your eggs fertilized and are growing! I'll say a prayer for your embabies right now.

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL on the nails. You have a good eye haha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha. I never noticed her nails, but now I do. I love that you pointed out something about her because seriously. Ha. I am glad the retrieval went well. Fingers crossed and praying for you guys. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hahaha, those nails, though. Yes! Love the USA Olympic team! xx, I'm Fixin' To

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm glad you're feeling better friend! Hope all is well this week too!!

    And YES YES YES to Kelly Dodd, she's a nut case. And I love watching her train wreck every Monday. We'll see how cray she gets tonight! lol

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!