Thursday Thoughts

I thought I'd take a break from vacation recaps since there's really only two more stops left (one post) and I haven't gotten those photos organized yet from MG's phone and our camera.

So today is a bunch of random thoughts and confessions for ya!

~My IVF meds arrived yesterday early afternoon....in two boxes. They filled up our kitchen table when I unpacked them all and laid them out. Luckily we had our shot class yesterday so we (MG) feels more comfortable with mixing these and giving them to me.  #pimpinainteasy #neitherisIVF
~IVF is an overwhelming process. But damn if it doesn't feel somewhat more manageable when you've got someone going through it, right along side you (plus the others who have been there, done that, and are supporting you too). One of my blog buddies--you know who you are--has been my partner in solidarity through this. We're getting our meds at the same time, freaking out about needles, doc appointments, etc...together. And we even got our Buzzy shot blockers together too. It helps having an IVF buddy to walk through this process together with! #TTCsisters
~I've been a reading machine this summer. I've made it through a book a week (or in slightly less time) and am so happy with getting back into this groove, and finding some good books along the way! I'm reading another Jojo Moyes book now! #readingismyjam
{via}
~We're heading up to the shore this weekend and I'm looking forward to it. We'll be celebrating my MIL's birthday and just packing in some more family time after our trip to Deep Creek. We'll be in the same place we were at last summer, so we already know the place is cute, and perfectly located. Bring on the sunshine and sand! #sunonmyskin #feetinthesand
{via}
~I have a breakfast date with a friend of mine this morning and I'm looking forward to it! I haven't seen her since we got out of school for the summer, and she's leaving for Greece in a little over a week so I'm gonna give her all of my recs of things to do! Love a little girl time over breakfast! #girlfrienddate

~my friend who was diagnosed with breast cancer had her surgery on Tuesday and everything went SO well! She is already back home and recovering. So thankful that things went smoothly! #praise

~I've been loving recapping our Greece trip (still have to recap the last two stops on our trip!) and seeing all of the people getting inspired to go and visit! How could you not want to go when you have such pretty views? #bringmebacktoGreece
~Part of my NSale purchases arrived yesterday (and really only the leggings were part of the sale). I love these new kicks and am so glad I finally bit the bullet and got them! #icouldntresist
~We finished OITNB the other day and I take back what I said about it feeling more like a comedy when we initially were watching it. Things got deep and dark real quick, especially at the end of the season! Still can't believe how the season ended! #whathewhat

~I got another pair of ear jacket earrings yesterday at Kohl's. They're Lauren Conrad and I'm smitten. Plus they were $8.50! #gimmealltheprettythings

What are you thinking this Thursday??
SaveSave

22 comments:

  1. Well getting that delivery must be exciting! Hooray for getting started and having a friend doing it too! So glad you got the converse! I wore mine a lot before it got so hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. support during life events such as what you're going through is so needed and required. fingers crossed that all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy for you that you have someone who can really relate to your situation - it can make such a difference! Fingers crossed everything going well for both of you! Yay for getting to read so much - reading is definitely my jam, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going to kick IVF's butt! One step closer to baby and I couldn't be more excited for you!!! IVF just downright sucks and is unfair and is physically/emotionally/financially exhausting. BUT so worth it! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the IVF thing in the bag. Like I said, I am so proud of you and how brave you have been. Bring the baby making meds! And the shoes... so cute, I wish I had a pair now. Love those earrings i always forget about how much I love Kohl's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The needles are definitely the less fun part, that's how I felt when we were doing fertility treatments. Sending lots of good thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you have some support on your IVF journey, that definitely makes things a little easier! And loving your new Converse and earrings! SO pretty! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad your friend's surgery went well! Hope her recovery is fast and full!! So jealous of your trip to the shore this weekend! Sand and sun is just what the doctor ordered! XOXO, R

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm waiting for my Nordstrom loot. I got some last week (cardholder perks yo!) but just placed another order.

    So sorry I'll miss you at the shore this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have such a great attitude about the IVF stuff, kick some butt lady! Having someone go through it with you is so great, I am so glad you have each other. I have a friend that had her transfer Tuesday and y'all are all in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Best of luck with IVF! I had my transfer yesterday! I must say it went by so quickly so just keep your eye on the prize ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck with your shots... I hate needles too so I'd be freaking out as well!! We will all be sending you love and good wishes!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck with the IVF process. I can't even imagine how difficult it is to go through, but it sounds like you have an amazing support system to help you through it! OINTB almost lost me last season, but it finally turned back around! I can't wait to see what happens next season!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, those shoes are on my list! They are so versatile and cute! Good luck with the IVF - I'm thankful that you have a friend encouraging the process!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so glad to hear about your friend. Thank goodness she's doing well.

    I have those same Converse and I LOVE them. I love the twist on the old favorite.

    And finally, I hope everything goes will with your IVF. One of my friends just did it and I didn't realize how involved it was until I watched her go through it. Praying for you as always, girl! XO

    ReplyDelete
  16. ah all the IVF stuff i'm so proud of you strong sister! ugh greece - those photos so far are just killer. i need to go! and so glad to hear about your friend and her recovery. the sneaks are so cute and perfect for summer!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  17. So thankful to hear about your friend!! And yay for getting your meds - it also has to be sooo so so nice to have another lady going through it at the same time. Support systems make everything better!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow so much for me to comment on. Yay for starting IVF. So excited for you and the other bloggy friend. I am a reading machine too. Can't get enough of it. Have so much fun on your weekend trip. I can't wait to visit Greece too. It is on my bucket list. Love those kicks and earrings. I was wide eyed at the end of OITNB also. Just wow. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Goodluck with IVF! Sending thoughts and prayers! I'm glad you have a strong support system. TTC is hard but positive thoughts and baby dust! So thankful that your friends surgery went well. Love your new finds!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good luck with IVF! I love your new sneakers. I have some very old chuck taylors I still wear but they could definitely use an upgrade!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can only imagine how overwhelming the IVF process is but it's great you have a friend that's going through the same thing so you can support each other and reassure each other on all the different steps. I can't wait to catch up on all your travel recaps this weekend. I've soooo been missing out. Those LC earrings are gorgeous...I really love her stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You'll make IVF your bitch.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!