Rainy Weekending Highlights

Happy Monday, friends! We here in Northern VA are attempting to build arks since the rain seems to never be stopping (ok, it's supposed to this week).
Despite the rain, this weekend was a fun one.
My weekend highlights included:

~high 70's by the end of the day on Friday
~a girls night out with 9 other friends for dinner. I didn't take any pictures at dinner but I did take a photo of my outfit before I left (sleeveless because it was so warm!!)...and a snapchat haha

~Our 7:30 dinner lasted until 10:30--great night!

~Up early on Saturday morning and made my way to the doctor's office for our procedure--I waited 40 minutes past my appointment which was super annoying. Our chances this time are lower, but I'm still trying to be semi hopeful. Thank you to everyone for your sweet messages on Friday, and over the weekend!
~Got a much needed massage in the afternoon
~Relaxed for a bit and then got ready to head out to dinner with our friends who rent our condo
~Tried out Palette 22, which was super delicious! Lots of small plates were had and shared, and the meal ended with churros and sides of caramel and chocolate sauce #heaven
In addition to the great food, it was great to catch up with these two!
~A super rainy Sunday morning made less dreary by homemade omelets a la MG followed by errands
~Picked up a North Face rain jacket at Dicks since I've been in need of one...and because it's rained for something like 24 days out of the last month
~Finally got our prints that we got our anniversary weekend into frames and hung downstairs--it was tedious getting everything measured out correctly, but it looks good (we will be getting some kind of decoration/candle/sconce for the two spaces)
~MG picked up Chipotle for dinner which was perfect for a rainy night (or any night, let's be real)

~Finished watching Billions. Such a good, and intense, show! Already ready for season 2!

~Partook in the double dog snapchat couples shot that seemed to be the trend over the weekend
~Watched Shahs of Sunset, snuggled with MG and Cooper on the couch and made our way to bed for another week. 

Today marks one month until the end of school. Let the countdown begin!!!!
Hoping your weekend was less wet than ours was, and fun-filled!

33 comments:

  1. Sounds great to me!! LOVE your Friday night outfit, prints on the wall and a fun night out with small plates..I Love small plates. Here's to a great week ahead gorgeous and fingers crossed and prayers storming heaven for ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think billions is going to be our next show! I've heard its good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister did similar print in their basement and I love how yours turned out!! Yay for 1 month left of school!! Hoping you dont have to use that rain jacket too much more! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo for one month left! It'll go by fast! When do y'all start back? And your weekend looked perfect!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great and productive weekend! Your prints look great and I am loving the top you wore to dinner! Many prayers and thoughts for you both.

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors of your new rain jacket! Chipotle is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Churros with caramel and chocolate sauce? Yes please! ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the jacket and the photos look great! Glad you had some relief from the rain, we did too but we had 86 and humid as all get out. Ugh, not ready for the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your outfit for dinner Friday was SO cute! I love that top! And love your new rain jacket, seems like you definitely need that! I was thinking about you Saturday morning. Hope you get some good news soon! <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh I can't wait to see this Shahs episode! Sounds like you had a lovely weekend. I think our weather this week is how yours has been...rain, rain, rain everyday! Love your coat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ah i love your fri outfit - such a cute top! boo on all the rain but a good rain jacket is so key! and at least you got a cute one :) sending all the good vibes and love girly!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your outfit for Friday night. I really like your new rain jacket, thanks for the reminder. I have been meaning to get a new one. Only one more month of school left, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your girls night out outfit! Hope everything went well at the doc. Sending positive thoughts your way!

    Ashley
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Massages are hands down, the best thing on the planet! Have a great day!

    www.shesleaninginblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Seriously. The rain?! But, thank you for buying a north face-- Murphy's law says it will probably stop raining now that you're properly outfitted for the rain!! Make today work, Rachel -CubicleCouture

    ReplyDelete
  16. All this rain is really starting to kill me! Hope all went well at the doctor - a massage is the perfect way to relax after that!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fingers crossed. A massage sounds amazing! Looks like a great weekend, love your outfit for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like a fun night out with friends on Friday and Saturday...oh a massage sounds fantastic right about now! Have you tried acupuncture for fertility? One of my friends tried it and she eventually got pregnant. I'm not saying the acupuncture was the reason but it was just one of the things she did to work towards it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your prints look great on the wall! Your massage sounds well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those prints look great and I was just thinking that I need a new rain jacket with all this rain! Hoping that the procedure went well!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sorry you've been getting so much rain, sending some much needed sunshine your way! Glad the procedure went well, albeit late. Sending lots of hugs, prayers, and vibes your way sweet friend <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  22. Haha we were Chipotle twinkies last night! It sounds like you had a great weekend filled with lots of friend time! Those dinners where you end up staying up really late are the best! Sending lots of prayers that your procedure went well this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  23. We had Chipotle this weekend too! You guys had a busy but fun weekend it sounds like. Will you shoot me an email or text with your address pretty please? I know I had it but apparently I didn't save it :( Xo!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You never know how the timing and chances of your appointment were. When I had my last fertility appointment and ultrasound, my doctor said I had a slim chance of being pregnant since I was 8dpo and my lining was too thin (under 5mm), he didn't see any embryos attached to my uterus and a few other things. But low and behold, I was pregnant with twins and found out about a week and a couple days later. So you never know. Have faith. Fingers crossed for you guys and praying for you. Your weekend sounded pretty good. Massage, dinners out, friend time and some shopping. Hope you have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. We hung a bunch of pictures this weekend - only 2 months after moving in, lol! And now I need to head out to purchase a bunch of new frames for the blank spaces. Always something. Sigh. Staying positive for you, dear friend. Wishing I could give you a big hug!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I don't know what kind of treatment you guys are doing, but I'm hopeful and praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your outfit, you look so cute! I also really like the pictures, you did an awesome job! I'm horrible at hanging things straight, so I always make my husband do that part-haha

    ReplyDelete
  28. Haha chipotle is great any night! Love the frames..! Hanging them is time consuming but worth it, they look great! Hope the rain has cleared or clears out soon! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  29. Yay for one month of school left and a massage! Love the top you wore out Friday. Have a great week! -xx Leah || Chasing Texas

    ReplyDelete
  30. I've been hearing lots of good things about Billions, I need to check it out! And hoping the rain stops for you guys soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Girls night out sounds fun! Cute outfit!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Sounds like a packed, but fun weekend! I am super jealous of your massage!

    ReplyDelete
  33. If you got a massage I must be due...I think we're on the same schedule! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!