WILW and Oh How Pinteresting

Assuming the link-ups are actually up this week, I'll be linking up with Jamie and Michelle for...
And if the link ups aren't up, you'll just get to see what I'm loving and pinning anyway!

I'm loving that I think I found my wedding dress (I promise I'll stop talking about it soon). It's SO pretty. When I put it on and saw myself in it, it made me feel the way that I wanted to feel in a wedding dress.

I'm loving these girls:
They made dress shopping fun, and entertaining as all get out. I love that all of them got along and had a good time, too!

I'm loving that this Friday, MG and I are heading to PA for a family reunion, and then up to the lake with the rest of his family. So, if I drop off from blog land, you'll know why.

I'm loving the weather so far this week. I've been able to go to the pool two days in a row and not feel like I was going to melt through the pool chairs. Mid 80's and less than 50% humidity is my kind of weather. Being able to read my Kindle while enjoying it, is that much better!

I'm loving pad thai. I had been having a craving for it, and we had it on Monday night for dinner. SO good. Love it as leftovers, too. YUM!

I'm loving that after today, I have ONE more work day for this summer! That's it!!

And, as always, I'm loving Pinterest!

This week I've been pinning...
cute and casual summer outfit
been looking for ways to save money on wedding flower centerpieces...
Creamy Jalapeno Stuffed Mushrooms my mouth is watering!
I. Die.
Amen!

Follow Me on Pinterest Check out what other stuff I've been pinning! You know you want to....:)

5 comments:

  1. Please don't stop talking about your wedding dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm, pad thai, sounds so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only one more day until you are done with work - woohoo!!! You did it!:) I've never had pad thai. Is that weird? Guess maybe I need to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that outfit!
    Have a wonderful weekend and share some photos when you are back :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!