WILW and Oh How Pinteresting

It's Wednesday, and you know what that means!!


I'm loving that MG and I found our venue AND our church. I'm actually dropping off a contract and deposits at both places today!

I'm loving that today is my first official day of FREEEEEEEDOM from school! (Too bad I only have a week and a half off before I'm back to working summer school, but a break is a break and I'll take it!)

I'm loving that we are going to be in Charleston, SC this weekend! Hoping the weather ends up nicer than the forecast is predicting right now, but either way it will be a lot of fun times with fun people!

I'm loving that there are some fun letters going out in the mail! (more on that later)

I'm loving that I got this super cute dress from Loft, on sale, for $29. It's so cute and comfy:

I'm loving that I'm 6 followers away from 300! (My followers are awesome!!) :)

I'm loving Pinterest and all of its creative awesomeness!

This week I've been pinning...

Someone wanna buy this outfit for me?
I'll love you forever if you do! 
Skinny Mediterranean Pasta Toss
YUMMY!
DIY storage ottoman? Summer project? Maybe!
It's all about perspective!
I know a few people who fall into this category....
wedding bouquet idea?? 

Follow Me on Pinterest Check out some of my other cool pins!
What have YOU been pinning this week?

And, here is a question for you to ponder: Why would a grown man take (and post) selfies on facebook? (and we are not talking 1-2...we are talking multiple times a month). I seriously do not understand.....

11 comments:

  1. Yeah for venue and church ... Next up: me getting ordained so I can marry you two love birds! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving that dress from Loft. Gorgeous! :) Congrats on finding a venue and a church. Those are two really big items to cross off the list Jenn! And, as for the grown man selfies...perhaps he's being ironic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will never shop Loft at full price! I bought 2 gorgeous $50+ tops this weekend... for $4.00!!!!! Yes, $4.00. I'm a huge fan of Loft, their clothes are perfect fun and work mix.

    Congrats on your venue. I know that's a big thing off the check list.

    xo

    www.simplylowcountry.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun in Charleston!! Have some yummy food for me at Poogan's Porch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new dress! It's a great color and looks so comfy. I also like that outfit you pinned. I'm totally loving maxi skirts lately. Stopping by from OHP linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys will have so much fun in Charleston - what a perfect way to kick off the summer! Enjoy your break from work:) And I about died laughing at the 'useless as the g in lasagna' meme. I wish I had someone I could use that line on, just for kicks, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute dress! i wanna hear more about the grown man doing the selfies. LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on finding your venues!
    Love that dandelion quote.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovin that dress from Loft - great price too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally tried that dress from Loft on early in my pregnancy. Then I was heartbroken that it didn't make sense to buy it. HAHAHAHA! Love that you got a deal on it!

    Also - new follower! :) I don't really know how I never followed you, but I fixed it!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!