I'm Back!


I'm back from vacation and I missed you all while I was gone! The first thing I wanna do is thank my 3 awesome guest posters who entertained you while I was away! Shay, Jessica and Amber--You girls did a FAB job!! Thank you thank you!!!

The next thing I wanna say is....

I wanna go back!!!!

I left yesterday and it was 84 degrees. I got back and today it's supposed to be a high of 27 degrees. Cruel.

The good news is we had an absolutely incredible time and I'm sporting a decent tan.

The bad news is, I came back with a cold and I'm pretty tired from our long day of travel last night. Oh, and that I'm not there anymore. That's the worst news of it all haha.

I don't have much time to do a recap, but for now, I'll leave you with the last image I have of the little piece of paradise that I stayed at for 5 days:

Wah.

I miss you, Riviera Maya!

And now, I'm back, full-swing, into reality. A very cold, windy, blustery reality. 

Be back later (either today or this week) with a recap of the trip!

Sending you warm thoughts on this cold day...

10 comments:

  1. Welcome back!

    So pretty! love the sun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ughh- its sooo tough to come back to cold weather isn't it? That pic is GORGEOUS! Can't wait to hear more:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is. Especially when I anticipated it being in the 40's and 50's like when I left. Not the 20's with wind chills in the single digits. Wah!
      It was an incredible trip. I'm happy to be back, but a little sad too! :)

      Delete
  3. Was glad to help! And so glad to hear that you had a GREAT time! Can't wait to hear all about it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that pictures is just gorgeous! I can't wait to go on vacation already and I have to wait until the end of March!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that picture! makes me wish i was there! esp since it's so damn cold around here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to have you back! It's even COLDER here today (it's literally 2 degrees before wind chill), and I didn't get a vacation on the beach so I may just be a teensy bit envious of you at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!