WILW and Oh How Pinteresting!

It's Wednesday....and I have two things to say about that:
Thank Goodness! and..."Why is it ONLY Wednesday???" haha

I'm linking up with Michelle and Jamie for WILW and Oh How Pinteresting!
I'm loving that MG and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary last night. We went to dinner at the restaurant we had our first date at, exchanged cards (I swear the card is my favorite part), and gifts. I still can't believe it's been a year!

I'm loving that I'm surviving the start of the school year and all of the mayhem associated with it. Stress, sore back/neck/shoulders, trying to get organized, etc. It's a lot of work to do in a week before kiddos come!

I'm loving that I have a temperature controlled office at my new school. The rest of the building is kind of old, and there are really hot spots (where the AC doesnt seem to work at all), and then luke-warm/cool spots. But, being out in the "modular" (aka: really big trailer) definitely has its perks!

I'm loving how snuggly Cooper is when I get home from work! :)

And, as always, I'm loving Pinterest!


Cute teacher outfit to start off the year!
 
My motto this week, and next week....and the entire rest of the year...:)
 
Summer Squash and Corn Chowder recipe Looks yum!
 
This basically is how I feel at the end of the work day this week! haha
 
True story!

Time to get back to the grind! Catch you peeps later!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so with you on wondering how it's only Wednesday - I keep thinking it's Thursday. Hate that feeling! Glad to hear that MG is back home. And Happy Anniversary!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe it's been one year already too!
    woowza!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your back-to-school outfit! Those pants are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO glad that you've surviving back to school :) And how nice that you have a temperature controlled office!! I know in a school that's going to be great!! Loving that pin about the internet- so, so true!

    Happy 1 year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 1 year a day late :) so happy for you!!!

    Yes I agree I am wondering why it isn't Friday...

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy first anniversary!

    Have a great Wednesday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!