WILW and Oh How Pinteresting!

It's Wednesday, and to me,it feels like it should at LEAST be Thursday. For some reason this week is moving at a snail's pace! But, what better time to take part in two of my favorite link-ups of the week?

I'm linking up with Jamie at this kind of love for WILW:

I'm loving that MG and I are making some serious strides towards making plans for spring break. One of which includes a 7 day cruise around the Caribbean, stopping at Turks, St. Thomas, Puerto Rico and the Bahamas. Um....yes please! (Fingers crossed his new boss is ok with it!)

I'm loving that I finally got a book for my Kindle from the library. I had put some books on hold BEFORE I even got my Kindle and just this week the first one became available. I'm reading The Girl Who Played With Fire...hopefully I can finish it within the 3 week period!

I'm loving that I just had a convo with another coworker and hearing that someone else feels the same way at work that I do was nice....misery loves company right? JK, it's just nice to know that Im not the only one who sees the problems going on here.

I'm loving that MG had a good second day of training for his new job and seems really pumped about the new position. The first day he was a little  underwhelmed and rethinking his decision, but yesterday was more of what he anticipated, so I'm happy that he's found a good spot for himself. Even if it meant that he got home later, and we didn't eat dinner til almost 8...(the sacrifices you make for love...lol)

I'm loving that I got a multi-room DVR and upgraded mine and my roommate's boxes to HD boxes with Verizon yesterday, and got a free upgrade to the "extreme" tv channel package. Total cost? $6 more a month. Not having to wait for roommate to stop taking over the living room to watch my shows on DVR? Priceless....

And as always I'm loving me some Pinterest! So I'm linking up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple for Oh How Pinteresting!



google

This week I've been pinning....


I am in love with that necklace and that bag! I'd totally wear this...

A re-do of an IKEA dresser...love this!

Spinach and feta stuffed chicken....yummy!!

I dunno about you, but I could certainly use a nap too...:)

No such thing as a dumb question? yeah.....

Follow Me on Pinterest

What have YOU been pinning? Link up and show me!!
Have a happy hump day! Go get your hump on!! :)






11 comments:

  1. sadly i have never been on a cruise...but i am dying to go! super jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, that convo pin is awesome. And I love that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Misery does love company. If you don't have anything nice to say... Come sit next to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo sounds like your spring break will be awesome whatever you choose to do :)

    Love the pins, especially the puppy one and the autocorrect lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg. The last pin gave me the Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, clearly there really are dumb questions. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Girl who Played with Fire is a great book! Im sure you will finish it in 3 weeks. Its a much faster pace than Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and you learn so much about Lisbeth. Great pins too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The puppy is so cute - I could use a nap as well! :)

    xoxo
    Angela | PoodlePoddles

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh a cruise! how nice :) yay!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That cruise sounds super fun!! Is it Carnival?? We went on a very similar one 2 years ago and had a blast. I have a trip report under my travel tab at the top of my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!