What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday, lovies! Today I am in a fabulous mood and have a bunch of things that Im thankful for today. And, I'm in luck, because I'm linking up with Jamie at this kind of love for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I'm loving that this morning I was able to walk out of my apartment, feel a breeze, and not feel like I was getting hit in the face with steam from an oven. The weather this morning is like 0% humidity and 70's. It's supposed to get into the 90's but I'll take this over the awful Heat Dome (of Doom) anyday!


I'm also
loving that this nice break in humidity came on Teacher Picture Day! My photo last year has some awful hair curling and a general look of "Hey, it's humid out." I'm looking forward to my picture looking like me, and not some other hot, humid, dragged-through-the-city-in-the-heat version! Wahoooo! (The picture to the right was just taken...)What do you think of it???


I'm loving that my hair salon is having a reception for its patrons on Thursday, where there will be food, adult beverages, and mingling among all types of fancy people. I feel chic just thinking about it! I've invited my friend and roommate to go, and it should be a good time. My hair dresser, Sam, is the owner of the salon, and he is FABULOUS! His salon, which he opened two years ago, is already making headlines in the DC area. I followed him over from a Bubbles salon in the mall, and I'm SO glad that I did!
That's him in the middle, you know, just hangin with celebs...




I'm loving that I'm finally going to go see Harry Potter this Friday with my roommate and her sister. I have been DYING to see it, and no one will go with me (or have already gone). MP said he would go, but that he wanted to see the other movies first. Hello! Does he not know that that will take forever!! Sweet of him to offer, but I need to get on seeing this movie pronto! Totally looking forward to it!


I'm loving that my office is pretty much set up. Which means that I have almost no excuse NOT to be working on my schedule (which I am dreading). But, alas, I find things to distract myself from scheduling...like blogging, online shopping, learning about different programs to try with my kiddos (I swear I actually DO do work). But, everyone keeps coming by and telling me how nice my office looks, so I'm hoping the kiddies like it, too! I'm planning on having them draw pictures of themselves and the goals they want to accomplish this year in Speech and hanging them around the ceiling border around the room (above the whiteboard). Can't wait to see what it looks like when they are done!

(PS, don't mind that awful stain on the carpet. It was inherited with the room. Ew.)



There are a bunch more things I'm loving today but I need to get my butt in gear and get to work. Maybe on that schedule......maybe not. hehe.
Hope you all have wonderful Wednesdays!!

9 comments:

  1. your stylist does Omar and Marlon's hair? I NEED to meet him if that's the case...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so badly need to go clean up and reorganize my classroom. I'm pretty against visiting school in the summer, though it's going to be necessary soon. Hm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list today! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so wanting to see Harry Potter and everyone already saw it. My BF said he would go, but he doesn't know what's happening. I might have to go about it solo..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new school picture, and I'm loving the last Harry Potter... One of the best movies I've seen! Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. have fun at HP!! It's so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know you were an SLP! Me too! I'm super jealous about the "nice" weather (we're in the disgusting heat wave)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that photo! So cute :) And, so happy you got to see HP! I saw it last weekend and it was kind of amazing. I hope you loved it too!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!