Tail Wagging Tuesday

Hey all! I'll be back later for an actual post (back from the blog-less land!), but today I am linking up with C-Mae over at Live What You Love for Tail Wagging Tuesday:






Today's link up is to share a picture of your pet where they sleep. Cooper loves sleeping just about anywhere, but most mornings when I get ready for work, little guy loves curling up on the bed to sleep--and usually the side of the bed that I sleep on! Here's an example:
Or, on top of a leg...especially one that is curled up and creates a nice little nook for him (if you make the picture bigger you can even see his tongue sticking out in R&R bliss):

And sometimes in a pile of clothes, sheets or blankets, especially when they are left on the floor (which NEVER happens.....riiiiight haha):


When he was a puppy...look at that puppy fur!!

And since I was just in St. Louis for the week spending time with Boyfriend, I also got to spend a ton of time with his dog (Cooper's brother), Miles. So I had to include a picture of my other doggy-son! :)


Miles, curled up on the couch next to me on his 3rd birthday with his new toy gorilla
That's it for me and the cute pictures of the pups! I hope they've brought a little smile to your face....just looking back at the pictures definitely brings one to mine!
Happy Tuesday!!


5 comments:

  1. haha I love the first pic of him taking OVER the bed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww I love the fluffy puppy haha =) so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THank you so much for linking up!! I'm sorry I am a day late commenting, I was totally not near my computer at all yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!